09/17/20 Online CPE - Coronavirus & Remote Work - What You Need to Know
Presenter: Kellen Cowan, Newave Solutions
Topic: Coronavirus & Remote Work: What You Need To Know
Program Description: In the rush to respond to work from home (WFH) in response to COVID 19, did we do it right from a technology point of view? The presentationn will go through the technology issues that should be reviewed now that we've settled into a WFH environment and many are considering WFH as a permanent office solution.
Format: Online Live Group
CPE Credit: 1 hour
Field of Study: Information Technology - Technical
Program Knowledge Level: Basic
- Registration Deadline - midnight, September 14th.
- Understand the network and data risks associated with work from home
- Identify business issues with using personal IT equipment – computers & phones
- Be equipped to ask the right questions to your IT staff or Managed Service Provider about WFH considerations
Speaker Bio: Kellen Cowan is the Co-owner Newave Solutions. Newave is a managed service provider, serving a variety of clients in Oklahoma to meet their security, networking, equipment and service needs. With more than a decade of experience in the technology industry, Kellen manages a growing team of technical professionals who stay at the forefront of technology. He received his BA in Business Management from Oklahoma state University on 2007.
- Refund Policy: Full refund by original method of payment if cancellation received by 4pm on the Friday preceding the event.
CPE Credits are based on a 50-minute hour. State boards of accounting have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Attendee accepts responsibility to determine if course meets acceptable guidelines set forth by their reporting authority. Complaints regarding any CPE presentation should be directed to [email protected].
$20.00 Member Ticket
$25.00 Non-Member Ticket
$0.00 Student Member Ticket